Monday, January 31, 2011

So much work

I have so many projects swirling around right now. It's awesome but almost overwhelming at times. Especially considering all the different places they're coming from. These include a bank in Clarksville TN, a new music video for Dee Goodz, a commercial for elderly mental health facilities, and all this Yelawolf craziness. At least half of it is paying, although not much.

And as per usual the ones that pay are the least fun, especially the BCA Generations commercial I've been working on for forever and I'm still not very happy with. But supposedly they've already gotten calls as a direct result of the ad so mission accomplished. One of the great things about this day and age is how easy it is to share and spread this type of work. I can be in Nashville doing a series of ads for places all across the country. Or when a great artist like Yelawolf comes to town and puts on a kickass show I can share it with the rest of the world. This is one of the main reasons I wanted to get into this field, and a good reason I finally got back into blogging.

So, check out some of my latest work if you gotta sec:


New music video coming very soon so get ready for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment