Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy working but lots of good stuff coming

It's pretty easy to get behind on this thing, but I've had a lot of stuff going on recently. Been doing some great work with Dee Goodz (we're working on 2 videos right now) plus other ad work on top of that. I'm even at a show right now that I'm about to film, a performance by Yelawolf @ Phatkaps in Nashville. For those that aren't familiar with Yelawolf he was featured on Big Boi's incredible song "You Ain't No DJ" produced by Andre 3000, probably my favorite song on the Big Boi album. If you're not familiar you shoudl check it out NOW.

In the meantime here is the last part of the interview series I did with Dee Goodz and 2lsonacloud as well as a new ad I am working on for a bank in clarksville.


Yeah, I'm all over the map, but staying busy is keeping me productive. Stay tuned, lots more to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Great effort. I have just skimmed the video and will certainly be back to spend more time to view in detail and learn more about your blog. Really appreciate your work and all kinds of stuff. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete