Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Dee Goodz video coming soon

It's been too long between updates of this thing, gotta get better about that. Thankfully I've been spending a lot of time working and filming new shit, not just sitting on my ass. It's been a super busy start of the year, doesn't even compare to last year. I'm liking it for the most part, except when the stress of deadlines hits or when there's so much to do I don't know where to start. But that's work I guess.

This next project is something different though. This is going to be pure craziness. Teaming up yet again with Dee Goodz and Black Rob we filmed some wild shit on Friday for our next music video. I know we just finished one last week, but Dee Goodz' new album Floetic Justice Vol II: B.O.T.H. is coming out by month's end, and so is our video. And this is going to be the most insane one yet.


Yup. Crazy. So stay tuned for that. And next time I'll write about something not work related. For my sake and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment