Thursday, September 8, 2011

Young Man Lollapalooza videos

Been super busy lately, moved into a new house and have a lot of exciting projects in the works. It's been too long since I posted though, now seems a good time to share the first videos from the Young Man shows I shot during Lollapalooza weekend. I have worked with this group on several occasions, mostly because my brother is in the band (he's the drummer) but also cause I think they're really awesome. Colin Caulfield is the front man and brainchild of the group but they are all an extremely talented bunch of musicians. These videos were shot at their Lolla after show opening up for Pains of Being Pure at Heart. They played a great show and I am very happy with how the videos are turning out so far. More will come, and I will be back to write more about many things in the future, but for now I'll leave you with the videos. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. If I told you would this comment blow your mind any less?November 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete