Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Dee Goodz Culture video - Big K.R.I.T. in Nashville

Just finished up the new Dee Goodz Culture video from the Big K.R.I.T. show in Nashville last night. All shot on my Canon 5D with a 50mm 1.4 lens, pretty pleased with the results. One thing I am noticing as that these DSLR's do not handle direct light sources well, distinct horizontal lines appear when flashes go off for example. Mostly everything looks dope as hell though with this fast lens on the camera. Check out the video below, and if you haven't checked out Dee Goodz yet then GET ON THAT SHIT. www.deegoodz.net



He actually plays a show tonight with Big Boi in Nashville which I am furious I am missing because I am headed to Chicago today. Talk about bad timing, but Pitchfork will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Good post, really like your work, going to share it with others as good work should not be kept but should be share. Thank you for sharing the post with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This festival seems worth attending. But unfortunately everyone cannot. But the way you have explained your experience it makes us feel like we are there enjoying festival ourselves. I would like to hear more festive artcles from you.

    ReplyDelete